(- sub jason's personal experience so far, at 5 months)
For the first month or so:
- You may not physically feel any different, although the internal feeling that something is missing slowly creeps in.
Generally true, but the first 2 weeks was masked mostly by organ swelling and regional pain.
- You will gradually lose your sex drive.
- Emotionally, you tend to want to masturbate more and more, while it is still possible.
Past a few weeks to a month:
- You will have random hot flashes and night sweats, and they may continue for weeks, months, or more.
True, and they continued with slightly less intensity past 3 months, but rare now at 5 months.
- Your penis will slowly shrink and atrophy.
- Your penis will lose sensitivity, with physical contact becoming more like any other part of your skin.
- As your testicles atrophy, you will lose most of the sexual feelings once centered in your groin region.
It had produced a void feeling in the region soon after, for several weeks, which dissipated to neutral and a slight recovery after some hormone production rebounded near 3+ months.
- Your testicles will lose mass, and your scrotum will shrink.
- Erections will become less firm, then weak, until they become impossible to achieve.
Erections became difficult with physical stimulation, impossible to achieve by mental efforts, and only recently improved a little approaching 4-5 months.
- M/F sexual dysphoria will be reduced.
- M/Eunuch sexual dysphoria will be reduced.
- You may experience more emotional episodes.
- You may lose upper body muscle and strength.
- You will likely gain abdominal fat.
- You will stop looking at women within a sexual context.
- Mustache and bear growth reduces dramatically
- Body hair softens, thins, or disappears.
- You will feel as if you are asexual.
- Female breasts may develop over a period of a couple of years.
Too early to tell, but more likely with weight gain.